250g Bio-Active Manuka Honey – An Australian MANUKA!
Our 250g Bio-Active Manuka honey is an affordable Australian Manuka Honey suitable for use in a range of scenarios.
Manuka honey has been shown to have antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and digestive properties as well as being great applied topically.
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#fcc01a”]
- 250g Tamper-evident Plastic Pail, Black Plastic Lid, Amber PET Container, Price Per Unit
- Our Bio-Active Manuka honey is scientifically tested and graded to ensure its strength and purity.
- Bio-Active Manuka honey comes from the Leptospermum genus of plants and contains Methylglyoxal (MGO) which provides proven health and antibacterial effects.
- The NPA rating system is similar to the trademarked NZ “UMF” system in that it compares strength of active honey to that of a phenol solution.
- Our NPA5+ rating is comparable to a UMF5+ rating.
- Our Bio-Active Manuka honey is scientifically tested in independent laboratories, and given both a Non Peroxide Activity (NPA) rating and a Total Activity (T.A.) rating.
- This batch of our NPA5+ rated Bio-Active Manuka Honey contains > 100 mg/kg MGO.
- This batch of our Bio-Active Manuka Honey also has a T.A.15+ rating (equivalent to 15% phenol solution), indicating it has high levels of “peroxide based activity” as well as MGO based activity.
Discount Offer – Purchase 6 for $100 and get FREE Shipping!!!
BULK Discount – Buy 10 or more and get 10% off ENTIRE ORDER!!!